Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Keeping track of donations in guild,
(07-28-2015, 03:56 PM)itsme Wrote: Personally if I was in a guild with a leader that would kick me merely for not donating my stone right away I'd rather know about it right now than later on down the road.

Other than that, I'd just like to see how much everyone has donated. It spurs on competitiveness for one and gives you an idea of how much people can donate, so if you think someone is holding out for more buildings to be added and you are too, but you think it'd be more worth it to upgrade one of the released buildings, which is only possible with another's help you're more likely to notice someone hoarding if you can keep an eye on how much they donate.

Of course, I'd just like to be able to see the numbers for myself as well. It seems that this idea isn't too popular though. Sad

I am also in favor of more information.  I see this working out in one of three ways.

1) Individual statistics only.  Each user can only see how much they have individually donated and to what buildings, maybe a timeline of when they donated as well.

2) Guild-wide statistics
    a. If we're concerned about kicking low-donating members, then it could be anonymous (1st: 100k donated, 2nd: 80k...etc)
    b. Maybe connected to the "info" button to come, you can see how many stones that user currently has (in case of saving), how many stones they've donated to which buildings, and a message that user can write to the rest of the members ("saving for new building", or "Hi everyone looking forward to playing with y'all)

3) No new information about stones and it remaining the way it does (which I really hope it doesn't)

Personally, I'm also curious to see how much i've donated since i started playing, as well as how much the other members have donated/have been saving.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping track of donations in guild, - aquakeyblade - 07-31-2015, 10:26 AM