Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"You already redeemed this code"
Hello,

I tried using the search feature and I didn't see any posts about this. I also read the master bug list and didn't see anything about it. I am unable to enter codes. It says that I have entered them, but I know that I haven't. The only ones it started doing this with are the 1500 likes and 5000 online (I can't remember if I did the july 26th one or not). as of this moment it says that the codes were posted 4 hours ago, but since I was at work 4 hours go and just sitting idle I know I wasn't able to put them in.

Upon entering the code, I am prompted with a message that says "You already redeemed this code." I have tried restarting, but obviously since it is saved server side it won't do anything (doesn't hurt to try :p )

Can anything be done about it or am I just out of luck on this one? I'm on Kongregate.

Kong ID: Corr0
IGN: Ohrix

Any and all help is appreciated.
Make sure you clear the field/cancel after you submit a new code. If you submit one and then just keep pasting in new ones it wont work. That's the only thing I can think of that might be your problem.
I made sure to clear it all out, yet the problem still persists. Not really sure what all else I can do to solve the issue.
Hey Oryx,

These are the costs that have been claimed/verified on the account:

c98,c83,c97,c84,c96,c95,c94,c93,c92,c91,c90,c81,c80,c79,c89,c78,c86,c88,c73,c72,c87,c70,c85,c77

Try this code and let me know how it goes:

1015A432AE55C253D0E60DBFA716723
Thank you, Ray. It worked. Sorry for the late reply, busy day :p