Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Top 50] StopKs needs you! [130+][GH17/F14/A17/S20/W23/ST20]
Hi guys, I'm Purretao, one of the founders of the guild StopKS.

Guild Hall: Level 17
Fortress: Level 14
Altar: Level 17
Stable: Level 20
Warehouse: Level 23
Sacrificial Tower: Level 20
Members: 26/27
IOU Score: 1128k

The average level is way over 200, but we're willing to help lvl 130+ to reach the 200 mark as fast as they can !

We are willing to help everyone to complete as much challenges as we can.

You have to be active at least once every 100h, but exceptions can be made Smile
You can PM me on Kongregate, my username is purreta, or here in order to join.

As a sidenote, we speak English, French and Spanish!

See you soon !

Purretao
Hello!
I'm currently without guild, as in the last one I was the only person investing. I'm an active lvl 56, always friendly, and speak English and French! Spanish is a little rough, but I can get the gist of it if I frown real hard.
Cheers,
-Lethalsmoky
(07-28-2015, 09:42 AM)Lethalsmoky Wrote: Hello!
I'm currently without guild, as in the last one I was the only person investing. I'm an active lvl 56, always friendly, and speak English and French! Spanish is a little rough, but I can get the gist of it if I frown real hard.
Cheers,
-Lethalsmoky

Hi, we have just expanded our guild hall and are now able to invite you. I tried to invite you but you're in a guild. If you still want to come in, please let me know when you're guild free Smile
(07-28-2015, 11:52 PM)purretao Wrote:
Cheers,
-Lethalsmoky

Hi, we have just expanded our guild hall and are now able to invite you. I tried to invite you but you're in a guild. If you still want to come in, please let me know when you're guild free Smile

I would be interested in joining if still looking.  In game scudgod31.  Thanks!
(07-29-2015, 03:53 AM)scudgod31 Wrote:
(07-28-2015, 11:52 PM)purretao Wrote:
Cheers,
-Lethalsmoky

I would be interested in joining if still looking.  In game scudgod31.  Thanks!

Invitation sent.

From now on, and since the guild is almost full and going well, we'll require lvl 50 in order to enter Smile OP has been edited accordingly
It has been a while, but I updated the thread with the current info

We have 3 slots right now ! Come and join us !
Have a couple inactives slots to fill ! Join us !