Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Iggy looking for our next brother or sister
Don't need no education?

Don't need no thought control?

No dark sarcasm in the chat room?

Don't want to be another Brick in the Wall?

Want to eat your pudding if you haven't eaten your meat?

Crazy Iggy is the guild for you!

At Crazy Iggy you become more than a statistic to boost the IOU score of a guild!

At Crazy Iggy you become a family member of the best f2p guild out there!

All we ask of our members is to be active and to be committed to the rest of your guild mates!

We have had 2 persons unfortunately choose substance over style but all that means is that there are now 2 openings available for you!

In order to maximize your ability to interact with the other guild members in hunting parties we strongly recommend applicant have at least one ascension under their belts. Other than that and having a commitment to an active and social game experience we are wide open to all applicants.

If you are interested in joining our family, then reply to this post with a little bit of info about yourself (make sure you include your in game username if it differs from your forum name)

We look forward to hearing from you

:-)

Iggy and the entire Crazy Iggy family
Hello! Currently in my own, random guild, and am finding the investment is not worth my efforts! I'm lvl 56, IOU 2800, and am active and friendly. Cheers, and good luck idling!
-Lethalsmoky (in game name as well)
Are you still searching members? I am right now in a mediocre guild (fortress 5, stables 6), but everybody seems quite inactive the last days.... Im lvl 95 IOU 5768