Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IOU Community needs to be more outspoken on forums
(07-25-2015, 01:41 AM)Janus Wrote: While I agree with you, I think a big problem is that it's great that the game is available on so many platforms, but it kind of fragments the community. Kong players will generally post on the kong forums, IOURPG.com players will generally post here, and so on. I'm not really sure how to bring everyone (or a lot more) together here.

A lot of players seem almost blind to the Social tab in the game - one even argued with me there was no Chatzy because there was no "Social" tab on the ingame chat xD

Hmm, good point. Maybe someone like analog who is the community manager will post a similar thread like this one on each platform. As long as the players on each platform are reducing the amount of Pms Ray receives it will help lower the amount of work Ray has to do. Similar threads that seem to be a major issue can then be posted on each platforms own sites. Ray, then would have a lot less pms and platform sources with concentrated pool of issues to look into.

Messages In This Thread
RE: IOU Community needs to be more outspoken on forums - CRIMSONKING - 07-25-2015, 02:20 AM