Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dislike new inferno levels change.
I think asking for mobs to start dropping diamonds in all is a little too much; theres already plent of ways to get diamonds especially with all the events and codes...

But I am glad to see the community agrees its rather lackluster late game how it is now. Any kind of progression of levels and increase of difficulty at higher mobs vs lower in same inferno tier is a step in the right direction in my book from where it is now. As for keeping the level of the mob < levels of the same (at higher tiers)... why not have each inferno add X levels to each mobs level? Or is that how it was before? If so I don't see how it made a problem...

Edit: If the levels of the lower mob in A3, for example is higher than the last planet in A2; thats okay... because it will create a situation where the higher mobs are always more difficult to farm more cards at. Making them more diserable and good to farm at once you got a lot of lower cards. Then you will get a lot of highers to match lower and it becomes good to farm at lower again and vise versa depending on your strat with collecting cards. Thats the kind of dynamic we need.

IMO having to decide between higher xp farming lower cards or lesser xp farming higher cards but getting the high cards that give you more bonus dmg quicker because you got less of them is a good thing; being able to make the choice how you want to build your deck out and balance it with character growth. I think its good having it work something like that. Makes for people to try different routes vs. we all just doing the same thing..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dislike new inferno levels change. - Ragekai - 07-26-2015, 02:59 PM