Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dislike new inferno levels change.
I like the idea of starting with the Snake at 150 and moving through and having the Ifrit be 299... that seems perfect.

There's 165 different mobs, right? Of which 33 are bosses. Hmmm... that doesn't quite work out right... going up 1 level per mob (and ending at 285) would actually be fine with me... there should be a bit of a jump between inferno levels.

You could add an extra level between each world.. that'd get you to 295, which actually makes more sense.

Or, you could make each world's mobs the same level, in increments of 15 (so, all of Alpha 150, All of Beta 165, etc)... with each mob within the plan just a bit harder than the one before. I assume the xp/gold pay outs are level based, so that would mae the later ones less desireable, but perhaps those mobs could have a small chance to drop a diamond, an AP, or whatever.. that way no code need be changed, just added. I'm thinking add, say, 1% HP each level, and give a 1/1000 chance to drop a bonus... for the 2nd one, +2% HP, 2/1000 chance, etc. Or the odds can say the say. but improve the payout (maybe diamond first, then Dynamite, AP, Pet Food.. even little wood and stone packs)

Ideally, some sort of progress would be required... maybe a # of cards(not for bosses, obviously)? It could be the same as before (with x number killed) but different would be fun. 25 for the 1st level, 50 the 2nd, etc. Then there would be some strategy... do you stay with the lower mobs and save up extra cards for next time, but at the cost of not being able to kill the stronger mobs?

Yes, that would make the end of the last world tough, but that's OK.. then when you got to it, you'd have a real sense of accomplishment.

I've not been in this area yet to know if giving the progress bonuses there would be something that should happen, but definitely adventure points would be, perhaps 2x whatever it is you get for pre-inferno mobs? 4x? We're taking killing a couple k worth of each mob instead of 10-100, but at the same time it needs to balance with the other scores, ideally.

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dislike new inferno levels change. - Wildfire2099 - 07-26-2015, 12:32 PM