Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dislike new inferno levels change.
Quote:We have seen time and time again that Ray has been open to suggestion and changes. So don't get too disappointed as yet.

Lies! As if I ever took any feedback from the community and utilized it to better the game.... Big Grin

--

Ragekai contacted me through PM and I asked him to get a more general feedback on this so I could get a little more information on the communities thoughts. This generally assists me in figuring out the best middlegrounds for most changes.

All that aside, let me describe the problems with the current AND old system, so we can come up with a new system.

1. Previously with 170 creatures, the levels of ascension tier (A) would grow higher in later worlds than the beginning levels of ascension tier (A+1)
  2. This new system has increased the default beginning difficult already by 50 levels. I could increase the levels per tier to 200 per tier, and increase creature levels by 1 per, but I don't think this will be ideal either.
Solutions?! Be quick about it and maybe I can fix this for the next upcoming patch Smile

Cheers,
Ray

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dislike new inferno levels change. - Ray - 07-26-2015, 07:00 AM