Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XP Bonus after completing zones
Hi there!

I just want to know if the 30% XP Bonus (That came from the last update) is really working.
Before I completed all the zones I saved the xp number of a certain zone and then, after completing all the possible zones for my next ascension, I came back to that zone and the XP was the same.
I tried to refresh the page and stuff, but nothing has changed.
Is the bonus working at all? It was already removed (since it was a test bonus).

Thanks,
Scariottis.
yes it is working.
- IGN - tucandroll
So it has some thing like, "just works outside of parties" or maybe, just when you finish all the worlds [I mean, all the 10, so, only if you are on asc 2+]?
I'm on asc 1, lvl 68 and finished all the zones [alpha-eta] and nothing changed :/
the bonus exp only apply if u finish all zone but dont have enough lv to ascend to next stage not bonus exp when u do on the same zone/planet after u finish -_-
Err... as I said... I'm already on the 1 asc, you need to be 75 to get to the second one... I'm still 69... And I have no xp bonus at all, me and a friend of mine, same thing. Could you please explain last part of your sentence better? "not bonus exp when u do on the same zone/planet after u finish"
U ONLY get 30% when u finish all require zone to ascend but dont have enough lv to ascend , if u not finish all zone require to ascend u wont receive any bonus
I did finished all of them... Last boss on Eta.. That's not it?
then u should already have 30% boost
the bonus works even after getting the levels you need. When the patch came out I was grinding 7-6 but not beaten all zones. after I beat the zones my exp went up 30%. I I was getting about 18k exp 2 party members. when I got back from work I was lvl 76 still getting the 18k with same people in party.
so all with only my own experience to use, I say it works.
- IGN - tucandroll
@ tucandroll
yes it well stay with you until you ascend.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos