Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild - Lost Creator status [SOLVED]
I created a guild about a week ago, enabled public join and had my first member join almost immediately so I promoted him once or twice I think before I went afk for a few hours. When I came back, the guild was full and somehow I had also lost the creator status to that first member who had joined. I first thought it was my own fault, that I had accidentally passed creator to him, so I asked him/her to hand it back when he logged on again. It has now gone almost 8 days and he still hasn't logged on.

Upon browsing the forum I can now see that several other people have had the same problem and gotten help to resolve it. I hope you can help me too? Since the guild is old now(I guess it is listed pretty far down the list since nobody is joining any more), I am thinking about starting over with a new guild, but I don't want to leave my guild name to someone inactive so I'd like to have it deleted if it is possible(unless I can delete it on my own?).

Luckily I have not spent any resources(other than the creation cost), but saved up all my stone on hand instead.

IGN: Chrispa
Guild: Delirious
Inactive member with creator status: Eriklover555

Thanks in advance and sorry for writing so much lol(bad habit) Tongue
Hey there,

Should be all set now - sorry about that.
Thank you so much for such quick 'support'. This is the first game in quite a while that I gave 5 stars(before this thread), great fun and top notch support!

Small question though,

So I went ahead kicking my inactive member and started over from scratch with a new guild. It now say that I have to wait 24 hours until I can donate stone to my new guild. Is that a one time delay to prevent abuse or is it 24 hours between each donation? I want to know if I can press the 1k donation several times in a row or if I should save up and make bigger donations instead.
Chris its to stop people making lots of alts and farming stone joining a guild and donating then leaving

Because you joined a new guild.
(07-23-2015, 08:24 AM)Rovian Wrote: Chris its to stop people making lots of alts and farming stone joining a guild and donating then leaving

Because you joined a new guild.

So it is only these first 24 hours that I need to wait then? And after that I can donate how often as I like?

Just wanted to make sure so I didn't click on the 1k donation and then had to wait another day to donate again.

Cheers Rovian!
Yeah i would assume so. I just know that ray put something in place to stop people abusing the bug.

It was because some people abused this bug because some people have more than one char so they can just level with a group by themself.

And no problem.