Poll: Fix?
Yes
No
I have the same problem!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray fooled me.
I lost all EP points (I mean 2) and I just only got 5 dyminates. I just got 5 diamonds less, half of AP. Gold is working fine.

Fix? I mean, can Ray fix this?

EDIT: "I have the same problem!" as a option of this poll mean "Yes, I have the same problem!"
Ray is not fool anyone it just a bug , get over it -_- , Ray have make us many good stuff and u guys didnt even said thanks *not u Antonio :v* and now u complain about a small code bug !!? also i sure he trying to fix it so be patience
(07-22-2015, 09:11 PM)WhiteK Wrote: Ray is not fool anyone it just a bug , get over it -_- , Ray have make us many good stuff and u guys didnt even said thanks and now u complain about a small code bug !!? also i sure he trying to fix it so be patience

I said that because it's faster respond, Ray didn't say he will try to fix it!
Then we accept as it is , bug is a side of a game cant change that just live with it , + we already have a bunch of random code before this :v dont be too greedy :3
(07-22-2015, 09:18 PM)WhiteK Wrote: Then we accept as it is , bug is a side of a game cant change that just live with it , + we already have a bunch of random code before this :v dont be too greedy :3

What do you mean "greedy"?
You posted in the original bug report about this. Why did you make a separate bug report (this one) after that?

I guess you could have posted this in GD or something since it's just spam really, since you already posted in the other one :/
(07-22-2015, 09:35 PM)Janus Wrote: You posted in the original bug report about this. Why did you make a separate bug report (this one) after that?

I guess you could have posted this in GD or something since it's just spam really, since you already posted in the other one :/

It would make responds a bit quicker.