Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eden Genesis Looking For New Players!
Welcome to iourpg young space cadet! Eden Genesis is part of a series of guilds we like to call the Eden-Meta.  Eden Genesis is a guild we made to help scout out for new additions to our more developed guilds and to help level newer players.  So what does this mean to you as a new player?  As a new player it can be daunting to join the game and have no idea what you are doing.  A space explorer hunting snakes and seeing no other man woman or child around.  Joining Eden Genesis will help guarantee you a permanent party, and friends.  A few of our higher ranking members are veteran players who made an alt to stay to help lower ascension tier players level up and learn the game.  We would love to invite you to come join our ranks, no, our family.  Eden is here to help you enjoy iourpg without the fuss of competitive guilds.

Who are we looking for?

We at Eden Genesis are looking for new or veteran players in ascension tiers 0 and 1.

Do you have a certain IOU score requirement?

No, we only care about finding you a good guild.  We are not worried about our ranking, just that you have a decent guild.

So after ascension tier 1 am I kicked?

No, we will allow you to move into one of our guilds meant for someone of your strength.

In short, the benefits of Eden Genesis are:

* No requirements to join
* Our own guild irc
* Knowledgeable mentors
* Powerful and reliable training parties
* Level 5 stables for extra pet training
~~Proud Leader of Eden Regenesis~~
"Only through power and cooperation can we re-grow the original Eden"
Hi Azukana, this guild sounds *perfect* for me. May I please request a guild invitation? My avatar is level 36 and ascension tier 0 with the username 'Nutscracker' (without the apostrophes). Thanks in advance! :-)
Sent you an invite, thank you for your excited request to join Smile
(07-27-2015, 08:22 AM)Azukana Wrote: Hello Azukana, I was sent here by Andez to look for a new guild after mine turned out to be a dud in the biggest way possible.
Hi azukana, I'd like to join. My character is level 72 with 3465 iou score, ign is shorty. Thanks
Shortyy13, since you are so close to ascending I'll invite you to our guild for AT2 players, Eden Reborn. But first you need to leave your current guild.

And Sven, you didn't even tell me your in game name.
Sounds great to me! IGN is DangerJack. I am lvl 37 ATM.

Cheers
Hello, I am interested in joining, thank you and looking forward to learning more Tongue
ign airborne
Hi, my IGN is Negro and I'm interested in joining Smile
Level 84, IOU 5211
My sincerest apologies Azukana, my in game name is Svenjob.