Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Upgrades other than Damage
I would suggest that the effect of these upgrades needs to be dramatically increased, e.g. at the moment I could increase my crit chance by 0.5% (or was it 0.25%? I can't remember but anyway it doesn't matter), which with a crit damage of 28% results in a 0.5 * 0.28 or 0.14% damage increase, for 625PP. Alternatively, I could increase the base damage from 220% bonus to 240%, an increase of around 9.1%, for only 3600 PP.

3600 / 625 = 5.76 times the cost for damage upgrade

9.1/0.14 = 65 times the effectiveness for damage upgrade

So even though I have upgraded damage much more than crit chance, it remains 65/ 5.76 or about 11.3x more cost effective to upgrade damage. There is something seriously wrong with this.
I seriously agree with this thread and wonder why no one has responded yet. In even a broader note, this game seems to be very chintzy when it comes to percentage increases in general. I understand that its intended to be a long drawn out game, but couldn't the percentages just be modified to go over 100%? This way, instead of spending resources to increase the percentage by .05%, you can increase the percentage by 5%, and be able to actually see the benefit from each transaction.