Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Public API (shooting for the stars with this one)
I'd love to see this for guilds. Like right now the guild I'm in has a guild spreadsheet which contains a ton of information, but players have to keep it updated.

Would be nice if a guild leader could just pull the data, even if it was just in text forum and they had to pull it apart in excel. With the right setup in excel they could then paste it, maybe do a text to columns on it, and then have the rest of the spreadsheet pull from that. Would save a bunch of players a ton of time updating dozens of cells every few days.

Even if it was just something that ran on the servers once a day and compiled the data. We don't really need data that is updated every minute or even every hour, once a day is more than enough.

Plus if you are compiling that data each day I would think it wouldn't be a bad idea to use it to also backup all the characters in case something ever happened to the server, then again I have no idea what is currently being done to backup data so that may not be needed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public API (shooting for the stars with this one) - Aaron Storm - 11-02-2015, 02:15 PM