Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving gold to Guild Members
Well you can buy a code and give it to them to try to help them, so fi you're willing to pay real money then maybe you could help a little.

Other than that though, alts are allowed as Ray said he doesn't think alts really give much of an advantage to a palyer so you can make alts to party with him to get him up. by the time you reach level 200 or so the level difference shouldn't be too noticable assuming you all play roughly the same amount.

P.S. Aren't only 3 player currently allowed in a single party other than group challenges? Either way you're going to have to leave someone out while idling.
4 players in inferno Smile
+1 to the new alt suggestion.

The disparity in group activities between new and old players is true in many games, and if I were to bring friends to this game, I'd surely make an alt to level up with them (including joining a guild with them). Within days you are all playing the same game (same basic gameplay/strategy) -- just on different tiers. Within weeks you can group together as everyone reaches level 130.

While I agree that there could be more interaction across tiers in the scenario you described (and I imagine there will be more with future content updates), I believe creating an alt that would provide reliable partying and help turn the guild you all join into a more active place is far more valuable than gifting gold and saying "hurry and catch up to us" would be.

As far as the fact that most highly upgraded guilds won't use a spot on a very weak (and new) player, isn't that in line with the original topic of this suggestion? ("Giving gold to Guild Members")

That said, I like the suggestions, including the "tax" if gifting currencies were to be added in the future.

Rock on.