Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support Tier on forum
I'd like to see some sort of recognition mirroring support tiers in-game, on the forums.

For example support tier 1 is a blue star, 2 is two blue stars, 3 is three, etc. After 3 it changes to a different color, or different symbols/stars etc.
I think that'd be too much work for a super unnecessary feature though..
(07-07-2015, 07:27 AM)Wq9ill Wrote: I think that'd be too much work for a super unnecessary feature though..

But it adds more incentive without adding anything gamebreaking to the actual game. And it's not hard (in my experience) to add this feature.
Seems like it would have to be manually added and updated. I'm not sure if that's an efficient value to the community for the time involved.

We can manually add our own character stats to our signatures though, and maybe Ray could whip up a generated image script to show character stats to display on this forum or elsewhere (Kong/FB/etc.) if you choose. Would something like that be useful?

Rock on.
(07-07-2015, 09:15 AM)Analog Wrote: Seems like it would have to be manually added and updated. I'm not sure if that's an efficient value to the community for the time involved.

We can manually add our own character stats to our signatures though, and maybe Ray could whip up a generated image script to show character stats to display on this forum or elsewhere (Kong/FB/etc.) if you choose. Would something like that be useful?

Rock on.

Well, it's not really for usefulness, as much as showing what you've put towards helping the game progress. But yes, that would be really cool!
(07-07-2015, 12:42 PM)Listat Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 09:15 AM)Analog Wrote: Seems like it would have to be manually added and updated. I'm not sure if that's an efficient value to the community for the time involved.

Rock on.

Well, it's not really for usefulness, as much as showing what you've put towards helping the game progress. But yes, that would be really cool!

Sup Chef Smile

Ot: If Ray has time, sure.
sounds rad