Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expedition bugs
1) If I click on "Expedition Complete", when I go back to the main page, it still says "Expedition Complete" and I have to hit it one more time and come back to get rid of the report

2) I have 2 ships. With the latest patch, when I complete them (at the same time), I can only click complete on one of them. I figured out that after it locks the second, that I can reboot the whole page and that frees up the second ship.

Thanks,
Jeremy
I had same problem with 3 expeditions, 2 of them worked while one (the second one i clicked) wasn't working until I refreshed twice and eventually it completed.

[edit]
Oh and also had that with pet arena button, I had to reload to be able to attack monsters there.
i have the same problem with expeditions and also with the pet training buttons i gotta reboot the be able to click them
This is fixed for the next update, and is tied to your old party. If you make a new party it should resolve the issue before the next server update.
Thanks Analog!!!
I tried to remake party but still having issue with expeditions
(07-07-2015, 05:35 AM)Symmol Wrote: I tried to remake party but still having issue with expeditions

I've heard people say they all had to leave the party, and relog, then join it to be 100% back to normal.

I haven't personally verified it to that extent, but it's worth a try if you guys haven't yet.

Sorry for the hassle.
Today it seemed to be all good Smile
What about the first issue though? This has been going on since around January. 2 expeditions return, you claim both, start new ones, close the expedition window. The "Expedition Complete" notifier is now still visible on the right side of the screen, and won't go away until you click it and close the expedition window again.