Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Stone
I have started to notice my Mined stone is disappearing and I have not been spending it. I have lost stone so far 3 days in a row. I'm not sure how much stone I have lost but I know some is missing. I Had 0 stone when I logged in today I have mined 120 so far. I know I mined around 200 yesterday I have mine Depth 9, can you look into this as I'm a bit annoyed that the last 3 days I log in and have 0 stone, but still have my gems I mined.

Name: Iceras
Platform: Facebook
Level: 119

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here it is again, I had mined 120 stone as posted in my last post and now I have 0+ my just mined spot for 30. I have not had enough turns to generate 1k stones to donate or spend on upgrade in shop. something is wrong here

are you in a guild atm?
Have you had any connection issues (like party disconnects, instances, etc.) recently?

Adding to the bugs list. Ctrl + F5, or a different browser might help in the meantime.
Yes I'm in a guild currently.

As for Connection issues not that I'm Aware of I had just connected to game then seen I had no Stone, Mined some and a short while later I had no stone again, finished mining the depth and left for about 30 min and boom no stone again. I logged on at work and had all the stone I was missing from last few days, currently have 1933 stone. Will see if it's there in the morning.

Iceras, you're playing from an old version it sounds like...this occurred to another player who was playing from a direct swf instead of an official link. Is it possible you're running an older copy? What does the version say in the patchnotes?

Thanks!