Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Level up Abilities Popup
Video 
I wasn't sure whether to post this in bug reports or suggestions, but I guess it can be moved if it's in the wrong place.

When you level up, the popup window pops over everything. So if you're doing woodcutting or mining and clicking like a mad person, you can accidentally assign skills to something you don't want to because you were woodcutting/mining and got interrupted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWPQiUeVOQg

I know it doesn't cost any AP atm to reset and redo, but I have previously wasted heaps of points having to re-assign, and it is rather annoying even now, to have to click reset and put them all back where I want them, given you have to click one at a time per skill point.

Can we at least have the level up window pop UNDER the mining/woodcutting window?

To be honest though, I think it would be great to have a different assigning structure; where you can click a +/- button and then click an "Assign points" or "confirm" button to confirm your choice. It would make it more user-friendly and less of a pain if the level up window pops up in your way.

Crappy shoop attached to show what I mean xD

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks, I think this has happened to many of us.

Or clicking the daily claim when this window is under it, and you buy something unintended.

This is the correct forum this this and related GUI and layout suggestions. Keep 'em coming!

Rock on.