Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raise Cap on Skills
Hey Ray, some of us are capped or nearing caps on skills. Can we get a higher cap? Level 200 seemed so far away months ago but now, some of us have made it there. The game is infinite with inferno tiers, and in order to go further we need more damage ever way possible.

As far as hunting caps go, they seem fine, but for auto/click, they should be raised. At least base damage and multipliers. lol Don't make it some ridiculous +0.01 damage either or % more per level. Imo there should be no cap at all on those two but lol. At least base damage should be free to go as high as the sky.

Even skills like double attack...and the crazy people who choose to level it at a 0.01% increase per level, why not have 0.25 be the lowest it can go and bring back the idea of triple attacks and beyond. Before there was a limit on mobs to fight, which would mean that damage could end up 1 hitting the final mob...but now with inferno having unlimited levels, it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

I personally just don't like the idea of spending gold into useless upgrades that don't do anything really. Having unlimited upgrades that actually help you, or a triple strike to strive for makes the game at a higher level more than just grinding for cards and inferno levels. Gold needs to still be useful. As it stands now, once we cap everything, everyone will have the same build.

Share your thoughts, community.
lol Guess none of the 23 people who read this, agrees. 200 lvl cap it is.
(07-01-2015, 04:37 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: lol Guess none of the 23 people who read this, agrees. 200 lvl cap it is.

Or people are too lazy to bother posting. Why not put a poll up? Those are easy to do.
I'm not anywhere close to capping anything, but if the inferno levels can continue to increase, than skills should do. Maybe the cap on skills could be your level? Would that make sense?

Also, I agree 100% the the skill increases per level go down too much... either they shouldn't go down so much, or the cost shouldn't increase so much, having BOTH diminishing returns and increasing costs isn't really what most games do.
You only use all skill points when you are doing events. Pretty much?
I dont see the need tbh.
(07-01-2015, 07:23 AM)Hiian Wrote: You only use all skill points when you are doing events. Pretty much?
I dont see the need tbh.

Huh, base damage auto skill is used on every mob you fight. I think you're confused about what I'm talking about. Not the active skills like speed boost, and damage boost, but the actual skills in auto/click tabs.
I agree on this.
Any and all level caps are for the birds.

EDIT: 90% of games I've quit that I liked ended up being because I was essentially "capped" into boredom.
The reason I like idle/incremental games is usually they are endless.
Thats why many people play; is the idea of being able to continue growing stronger till infinity.
AUTO DAMAGE IS NOT CAPPED , BECUASE EVERY INFERNO LEVEL YOU GET AN EXTRA 10 LEVELS ON AUTO DAMAGE Big Grin
(07-01-2015, 07:41 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: Huh, base damage auto skill is used on every mob you fight. I think you're confused about what I'm talking about. Not the active skills like speed boost, and damage boost, but the actual skills in auto/click tabs.

yeah i miss read it then . but in that case, i agree up the cap =)
+1 I agree im not at cap yet either but still.