Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild "Great Buildings"
If you've ever played Forge of Empires then you're already familiar with Great Buildings. Doing things in the game gives you blueprint pieces that unlock buildings that give bonuses to those who helped construct them.

What I'm suggesting is similar. In the way cards are dropped, drop blueprint pieces that the guild can collect to unlock and build additional buildings that provide player bonuses as well as guild status (score).

Maybe these could be monuments to events past. After a monument is built when that event comes around again (like next year or something) players receive additional gold/xp/dmg/whatever. Or maybe they could represent the different planets and give bonuses while fighting on specific planets. In that case, maybe the resource contribution could cards that match the mobs on that planet... like 5000 cards for each mob, including bosses! That would be even tougher because it would mean players will need to potentially sacrifice on their own bonuses for the good of the guild. And make the card bonus that much more attractive.

I'm not by any means suggesting these things be easy to build, though. Something that awesome would need to be a long term investment that's chipped away at slowly. But not so hard that players won't want to do it... I don't know. I'm just thinking. I thought it might be fun to have some guild projects that the whole group could feel proud of once accomplished.
I kinda like the idea. But There are a gray zone, with the even part. it will make it impossible for players to make a new guild if you want.
Not sure why you'd say it's impossible. Every guild building that's added increases the incentive to stay with your own guild. But doesn't affect the ability of a user to switch guilds. This is no different.