Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards to farm
I farm "Dracula" on (10-44) and have found 92 Cards now. Is that a good way? I cant kill him on inferno 1, and with a group too. What the players here farm for cards?
i'd start at 1-1 and work my way up from there, but to each their own ^^
(06-27-2015, 02:43 AM)Wq9ill Wrote: i'd start at 1-1 and work my way up from there, but to each their own ^^

Yes, its easier, you can play on higher inferno mode. But the EXP are low? Is 1-1 the normal way? And gives a list to read, how many cards in need for X dmg-Bonus?

Or the collected Cards is a permenant Bonus? If i dropped 100 Cards on stage 2, i have the same DMG Bonus on stage 1?
card bonus is permanent so dont worry and farm from snake til ifrit :3 *50 cards give best ratio for bonus damage
(06-27-2015, 03:20 AM)WhiteK Wrote: card bonus is permanent so dont worry and farm from snake til ifrit :3 *50 cards give best ratio for bonus damage

So if I farm on Planet "Alpha" the Stage 1-9, 10 Cards=4 DMG*9=36 DMG. On stage 10, I have 36 DMG more?
yup. that's true. i'd farm each zone to 100 cards milestone, after that the card drop efficiency gets lower (base damage bonus "per card dropped" is lower).