Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Show how much each player has donated to guild
(06-24-2015, 03:20 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: Imo No. A guild isn't here to build up one person, a guild leader is here to help connect the people of his guild together. Not dictate people into doing what he wants. 

I thought Guild Leaders led? I don't remember anything about necessarily connecting guild members together. Some people just care about progressing, and they only use a guild as a means for that and not necessarily connecting to others. Yes, I know it's your opinion on how they should act, but isn't it a bit ironic that you're dictating how guild leaders should act when you're simultaneously decrying dictation?  Wink 

Anyway, I support this idea. More information and stats is something I almost always support. If people complain about Guild Leaders using it to kick people out of a Guild, big deal. A Guild Leader can run their Guild however they want. If kicking for something like that rustles your jimmies that much, then you wouldn't want to be in their guild in the first place. It certainly helps pick out freeloaders if your guild is focused on making progress.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show how much each player has donated to guild - Zebezian - 06-24-2015, 07:50 AM