Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Show how much each player has donated to guild
Would be rad.. Angel
lol I like it and dislike the idea at the same time. While it would be nice to be noticed for donating, it would also be bad if you haven't donated much.
It would also be useful for leaders to keep track of who hass contributed
Im with crimson on this it would be good and bad.

I mean if someone has not donated as much maybe they are leveling there woodcutting skills up or something and cannot progress in mining.
It's not like it'd be mandatory for leaders to kick players in such a situation...
That's also useful for 'encouragement'. Nothing like public stats to get people to want their stats to be good Smile
No it would not be mandatory but people would kick people if they were not doing what they wanted.
... Ok? Shouldn't a guild leader be able to do that?
I would feel fine if it was a masked stat only to self & leaders of guild. I have members that I know donate due to seeing their donate messages, but others that are always online and no donations/chat. Being able to check the info under inspect would able to give me a better idea on who to try talking to about building donations.
(06-23-2015, 12:50 PM)Ragekai Wrote: ... Ok?  Shouldn't a guild leader be able to do that?

Imo No. A guild isn't here to build up one person, a guild leader is here to help connect the people of his guild together. Not dictate people into doing what he wants.

Our guild leader made a suggestion about what he wanted us to level. It wasn't a command. He told us why he wanted us to do so, and the majority of us who agreed donated to it. Those who didn't. didn't. There was no penalty for donating to buildings of choice. In the end, all donations help. Even those who have not donated much, if they have stone hoarded or not, eventually they'll spend it into the guild. So to me that doesn't really matter.

Think about how belittling that would make a guild leader look if he treated his members with such disrespect. Who would want to join a guild like that.