Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clix ....
1st question: Is there any future plane to revamp clix ?
2nd question: If this a idle game then for afk players clix is useless so now what ?
3rd question: Clix is a system that help balanced between auto-click player and regular play if clix were removed then will u *Ray* make a new balanced system of auto-click or a system that anti-auto-click ?
I actually really like the clix system. It rewards active play, while making it of rather limited use to use an auto-clicker... I think that's the way to go in these sort of games.

If you never use it, you can focus you resources to upgrade the auto stuff, and not worry about it...seems like a win for everyone to me.
Well i already post a clix consume system while ago, spend clix to gain auto damage for x hours but it seem pep like to click more :v
I feel as though there are too many ways to go about auto clicking that it would be hard to use a system other than clix. Honestly I like the fact there are clix and you should too, because they bring about 2 extra upgrades, which as we all should know, bring about more IOU score. As per making them more useful, that is up to the player. They can be QUITE useful if you dump all of your gold into click upgrades instead of auto. I believe the damage increase/upgrade curve is better in that anyway. So imagine if ray removed the clix system and you could set up a macro to run all day o.o
~~Proud Leader of Eden Regenesis~~
"Only through power and cooperation can we re-grow the original Eden"