Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
**CLICK HEROES RECRUITING**
Exclamation 
[Image: RUqmQQ1.png]

Click Heroes is taking application for membership certification, prefer IOU of 8,000+ ; as we are young-- Leaving room for you to grow with us! We are currently Rank #25 on Top Guilds, with a combined IOU score of 107,500. Future plans for our guild is competitive; leader-board climbing and leveling up the most contributable of guild buildings to better serve our players to the race for top ranks.

In your application (PM to me), please include current level, IOU combined score; some idea of your grasp on the incremental game genre; details on your activity of play , etc.

As membership is limited, your spot may be temporarily "held" as less active members are weeded-out, drop-off (inactive); or as guild hall is upgraded.

Thank you, and play on!
UPDATE: 1 more member spot now open, as per expansion of guild hall!;

hall expanded again-- 1 more spot open; again (7/12/2015)
Hall expansion. 1 spot open.
We are currently ranked 24 with 137K IOU. With your addition, we will be broken into the top 20.
ILunaI
IOU 5712.
I'm active and won't dissapoint You if You choose right.
Level: 271
IOU: 30.000
Tuned Idle-DPS: 2.400K
(07-25-2015, 05:58 PM)ILunaI Wrote: ILunaI
IOU 5712.
I'm active and won't dissapoint You if You choose right.

I like the confidence!

Invite sent.

Note: We will have another spot opening very soon, again; as we are almost at guild hall lv.6!
Spot's open.

We are 175k+ total now; poised to well into top 20 with your addition.
IGN Negro
IOU only 5211 but active most of the day and constantly mining to donate to the guild! I have the double mining perk and am working on upgrading my mining level (atm 9).
All spots currently filled.

Will update at new opening.
i am interested in joining.
IGN: Selendis
lvl: 165
IOU: 11.4k
online 24/7 playing for 20 days now
i am currently in the guild OMGNoobs ranked 40, but this guild totally sucks. been in here for 17 days, nobody ever talks. Joined a party with the creator and captain of this guild (Nastya and omgnoob) we are about the same lvl, 5 minutes later they both left party, remake it and set the "allow battle join" off without 1 word. So its time to move on Shy .
(08-04-2015, 10:05 PM)Selendis Wrote: i am interested in joining.
IGN: Selendis
lvl: 165
IOU: 11.4k
online 24/7 playing for 20 days now
i am currently in the guild OMGNoobs ranked 40, but this guild totally sucks. been in here for 17 days, nobody ever talks. Joined a party with the creator and captain of this guild (Nastya and omgnoob) we are about the same lvl, 5 minutes later they both left party, remake it and set the "allow battle join" off without 1 word. So its time to move on Shy .

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

As of right now, we are full though. If you are still looking when we get space, though, I'll add you first.
You seem to be well-minded for our crew. Big Grin