Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild Member List
Now that guilds are starting to grow past 15+ members, and one day will be in the twenties or even thirties, can we possibly have the member UI resized? Have it resized so that you can view 10 members per page and then flip to the next page with the next 10. At the moment, it's a bit clumsy when scrolling through 15+ members because of the size of each guild member's "banner" and it will only get worse with more member capacity upgrades.
Agreed.

There is probably a limit to keep it easily usable on mobiles, though. Hopefully at least 6 per page can fit.

Rock on.
Agreed, and some logical method of sorting would be nice. Alphabetical?

And like I mentioned in my party suggestions thread, let us be able to see what zone a guild member is in before we join them.
I agree with the sizing but i dislike more the scrolling . I agree also with EvoGeek for the zone you are joigning since you loose it when you connect and i don't want to disrupt a card farming from an afk player. But I'd like to help him.

I'd like also to know how many donations a member has made as a guild leader. Even if our guild is not an absolute active guild, I'm concerned when i have to kick an inactive player or a fake active player since i don't know how much the player is involved with donations. with the last update, it become a must have so i can sleep with a good conscience.