Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild Building
I know everyone wants more guild buildings released.
And I'm sure Ray knows what at least some of them will do.

From those that are released, we can make fairly good guesses as to what some of the unreleased ones will do.

Armory (weapons and stuff) sounds like a guild damage boost of 0.5% per level, similar to altar.
Windmill (power generation) could be reduced wood and mining energy regeneration time (similar to wood energy reduction trophies one).

It would be nice if we could have some input into what other buildings will do, just to get more ideas. It could even be some that Ray likes!
Perhaps even new building that are not on the list.

I would suggest a new building: Observatory: Reduces expedition time by 1% per level and increases chance to get higher rewards by 1% per level.
I'm sure you're right on Armory and Windmill.. it could be Windmill helps with just logs, and wishing well helps with stone.

Here's my guesses/suggestions:
Armory +.5% attack (both auto and clix) per level
Beast Arena: lowers training wait time for pets by .5% per level...could also be some sort of guild-based pet challenge.
Dungeons: Hoping this is a new challenge, which gets harder/more valuable as the guild progresses. Alternatively, it could actually be for captives....
Fortress, Gate : I'm assuming this is going to relate to some sort of guild v guild feature. I'd guess Fortress either gives a bonus during such battles, or set the # of people who can participate (perhaps both), while 'Gate' controls how often you can attack.
Warehouse : Maybe some way to share goods? Could also reduce the cost of other improvements.. make each unit .5% less or something.
Windmill: either faster NRG replenish, or a bonus to wood chopping..could also apply to stone (though it would have to be NRG if that's the case)
Wishing Well : if not the same thing windmill is, but for stone, maybe a boost to your odds on random drops (like cards, # of coins, etc). Could be something random like 'get a code every x hours' too
I want to know if guild buildings have caps. Is level 10 the cap or is it higher?
30 for guild hall...50 for others
(06-23-2015, 07:38 AM)Ray Wrote: 30 for guild hall...50 for others

lol I thought you were joking in the past when you mentioned 40 ppl guild boss fights. I like those caps, keep up the good work Ray.