Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GuildParty
hey guys,

what about a boost for partys with members from the same guild?
i'd like to play with my friends in party who are in the same guild.
but everyone prefers to get pushed by "randoms" who are 15 levels higher.
i think there should be a little gold/exp boost for partys with guildmembers Smile

your opinions?
I honestly think Guilds are already going to be powerful enough with the addition of more buildings on top of the already present personal guild xp upgrades. Besides, the point of guilds in any game is sacrificing your time, exp, and gold gains to help each other. Also, random parties have major variables that make them untrustworthy training sources. Some of those happen to be how long the party will last(you could head off to bed, and 5 minutes later they leave the party), and how you can move around your party(Some people will move you back to train on 1-1 just so they can collect cards.) As a guild leader I can see the benefits of guild party bonuses, but at the same time I'd sacrifice to help my guild members anytime.
~~Proud Leader of Eden Regenesis~~
"Only through power and cooperation can we re-grow the original Eden"
I agree that there should be some additional perk(s) to partying with guild members, but I have a feeling Azukana's hunch regarding additional guild buildings/upgrades will play out as well. Hopefully we'll all have a better idea of what's ahead with this weekend's patch.

In the meantime, this thread's title made me think of another guild party idea: an option to auto-party with any open guild members within your range. Something that would check if you are solo (every few hundred seconds), then see if anyone in your guild has auto-party on (or space remaining in an auto-party group?) and facilitate the match.

Would have to work out how to handle mixed parties (e.g. not everyone has auto-party on, or not the same guild) if it auto-parties more than 2 people, but I would enjoy any variation of this auto match-making system.

In fact, doesn't even have to be guild only. Guilds would just be the obvious first target.

Rock on.