Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NoGame NoLife recruiting
We're an active guid that's willing to help with challenges when able. We have two members at over 11k IOU each, as well as me at around 4K with two characters. We welcome you and if you have a second character we will welcome them too. between me and the two 11K IOU members you usually won't have to wait long before getting a response and the leader is willing to make changes where needed.

We currently have 8 members and a capacity of 13. We have some stones saved up to get a few upgrades done on the new buildings as soon as they come out. Currently we're ranked #38 with over 44K total IOU. If you want to join you must have 2K IOU and have ascended at least once. most importantly though si to be active. We have fun playing this game and  hope to be able to spread it around, you know what they say, the more the merrier!
Bump still looking for members Currently 8/13.
12k ore and score, unguilded, try and ping me with an invite.
(06-28-2015, 08:10 AM)Falos Wrote: 12k ore and score, unguilded, try and ping me with an invite.

Sorry about missing you, since no one was responding to my post we decided to open our guild so anyone could join. When I finally saw your message our creator and leader were both offline so I couldn't kick an inactive to invite you.

It seems that you've joined another guild by now, so I hope you like it there, but if you don't send another message here and I'll try to react to it sooner next time.
I found myself in "Mookacheadle Central". I've never heard of them. Maybe I ignored the spam too long. It let me walk out, anyway.