Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are event points gained?
I've looked around a bit, and maybe I just missed it, but I didn't see anywhere how to earn the actual Event Points. I see that we currently have an event going, and that you get stuff for obtaining the points, but I don't know how to get them.
Through events that offer them. Ray posted in the Dev Blog that he the next update will start a new event, so you may find out in the next few days Smile
Oh so every event doesn't offer them I guess. Thank you.
Ray tends to have a main monthly event. Each of these events has a theme (last month was mother's day). Usually accompanied by a special event challenge (stupidly high health, but you also do incredibly high damage) as well as other various mini-games that offer EP
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
I assume that for the one going on right now it's too late to earn points?

I mostly asked because it shows on my screen

Event
+20% XP
+20% Gold
That's just an xp/gold event for the launch of the game on Kongregate gtom what I've been told Smile
(06-19-2015, 08:25 AM)FadedSentry Wrote: I assume that for the one going on right now it's too late to earn points?

I mostly asked because it shows on my screen

Event
+20% XP
+20% Gold

I was confused at first about this event too, so let me explain in a bit more detail.

This event is only the bonus to XP and Gold and nothing else, so it's not really an event exactly. Ray put that in to celebrate the new players he'd get from Kong.

Events (except this one) also have something else, like for mother's day event last month it was buying flowers for increasingly higher prices to get EP as well as some challenge I didn't do because I was too nooby. Ray will add the real event... probably tomarrow, but if not then, then in the next few days and it will explain itself once it's in the game.