Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idle while offline?
Hi Laughin,

Good questions...

I'm actually seeking suggestions on how players would like offline gameplay handled. Please note that it needs to be capped/limited in rewards compared to being online, but yes it is definitely planned. One thing I thought as to avoid rewarding offline players too much, was to have a 'rested' xp system, where if you are offline for 10 hours, you get 5 hours of rested gains (double gold/xp gains for that time while logged in), or perhaps 25% worth of rested time for offline time, with upgrades to improve that rate.

As for guilds - they 'appear' less useful right now because there's a ton of features that need to be done before guilds are what they should be, however for the moment guilds are the only way to group with people, which means significant progress increase.

Also note the game is a bit slow on progress for the moment as it's just shedding out of beta and the speed of progress is intended to progress slowly until more planets, ascensions and features are out. Lastly, I want to bring up that the game is online and multiplayer, something that makes this game different as cheating is not possible so the game will focus a lot on interactions with guilds and events.

Messages In This Thread
Idle while offline? - Laughin - 01-23-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Idle while offline? - Ray - 01-23-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: Idle while offline? - Sylogis - 01-27-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: Idle while offline? - Ray - 01-27-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Idle while offline? - Shallak - 01-27-2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Idle while offline? - Celestar - 01-27-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: Idle while offline? - universal123 - 02-02-2015, 08:42 AM