Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kong login to IOURPG?
Wondering if its possible to login to iourpg.com with my Kong account. Since the servers are linked between kong, iou, fb, as well as potentially other places, I cant really think of a good reason why this shouldnt be doable.

Incase you are wondering "why" ? Well, I love kong, the chat is fun, etc etc. But I have game chat rooms I typically stick to which boots me out of the iourpg kong chatroom, so Id rather have just the game, without all the kong bloat around it sometimes.
Why don't you just try lol?
Hi there,

With kong, it has to authenticate the credentials right through their site, on their canvas.

How this works is Kongregate provides a session key to the canvas hosted on their site, the client gives that information to the login server, and then the server contacts a Kongregate script to verify that the key is associated with the account and is valid, giving the OK to press forward.

All this mumbo jumbo being said, the only way to play your kong account on iourpg.com is for an account transfer, but I don't have official support for that yet.