Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Clix Unavailable Popup
The popup informing you that you need more clix to use a skill should be limited to a single one - basically a quick check to ensure that a popup is not already up.

I play this game fairly afk similar to most people. However when Im progressing through zones and Clix are "free", I will simply press 1 through 6 while watching TV. Apparently you can still "attempt" to use skills even while the popup is up. The result? 100+++ popups to close. Which is "fine" (lol), "just refresh" (have to refresh alot for connection issues anyways... >_>). The bigger issue is that many popups on the screen at once in the game apparently creates a massive lag - to the point where it takes me several minutes before being able to refresh (more or less locks up the browser).

Honestly. I hate popups. I think most people do. The best solution is no popup, similar to if you click without Clix available. If anything, just make the Clix available glow / blink for a couple seconds if you try to use clix without having any (would apply to both skills and clicks then).