Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ascension upgrades
I'm almost to Ascension, and I'm wonder about the upgrades:

- does the party bonus help everyone (including yourself) any time you're in a party?  Or just the others?

- NRG+ is confusing.. do you get +1 to max once?  Or every time it fills?  Or does it start at one instead of 0?

- Are the % bonuses additive?  I.e, if you have 10% VIP and 5% for Ascension upgrade, do you have a total of 15%, or do you get one, then the other (which would be more)
-no just urself
-it regen 2 each time not 1
-dont really know :v
1. party boost is a personal buff, you are the only one who gets the xp/gold increased, you get it only when you are in a party.

2. not sure about it, but I think it gives you +1 to every time it refills (2min or less if you have reduced it with trophies), so in other words it should give you 2 energies every 2 min instead of 1, but this is just my hypothesis not sure if it works like that.

3. I don't know but I would say it's additive, haven't seen a clear answer to this yet.
Cool... thanks! (More info is, of course, welcome Smile )
Regarding number 3. For at least Gold (I've not done math on xp) It is additive*.

The following add together:
hunting gold rate
VIP Gold rate
Ascension boost
Event Point Boost
Support System
Player at level cap? 25% boost (May no longer be implemented)
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
I kinda figured (no particular reason to give one preference over the other), but I figured I'd ask. Thanks!