Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trophie boost
Hello  !

I just try to place my trophies..And the boost seem not active.

Example : Spat reduction time = 10% My cool down still 30 sec

Same for everything in this section
Which other trophy upgrades have you noticed this happening with?

Did a relog/refresh change anything?
(06-09-2015, 11:55 PM)Analog Wrote: Which other trophy upgrades have you noticed this happening with?

Did a relog/refresh change anything?

Yeah I relog/refresh and nothing happen. I ill test this out for the other upgrade
I've noticed this too. I've got 11.5% speed up for expeditions, and when I initially take on an 8 hour expedition the timer shows less than 7 hours remaining, however when I come back 7 hours later it says there's still an hour left.
(06-17-2015, 11:07 AM)Valens Wrote: I've noticed this too. I've got 11.5% speed up for expeditions, and when I initially take on an 8 hour expedition the timer shows less than 7 hours remaining, however when I come back 7 hours later it says there's still an hour left.

Thanks, I've been hearing reports of this also. I usually can't be around to manually confirm my expedition timers, but from casual observation there does appear to be an error somewhere.

Would anyone be able to repeat this but with a relog at some point? For example, refresh the client not long before it's due to return, to see if the display timer shifts at all (either to the correct calc'd number, or to the "stock" number, or something else entirely).

Rock on.
This is fixed in the next patch