Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Challenges Base DMG Reward
Hello, I just encountered a small bug in the challenges base DMG reward for completing a challenge.
I had a really close challenge where my timer ran out, but the hit after it killed the boss. After this it said the challenge was completed, I got the AP/Diamond reward, but I did not get the base DMG reward.
I checked the challenge boost under the character tab and I summed up all my completed challenges and the amounts were not the same.

I upgraded a few more things and just did that same challenge again and this time I had some time left and did get the base DMG reward.

So this ''bug'' can be fixed yourself, but if possible could this be changed so that it shows you did not complete the challenge yet? I remember I had another close challenge fight like this a couple of days ago, and my challenge boost under character tab and the sum of completed challenges still don't add up. The only way for me to find out which 1 it is, is to redo all my completed challenges which can be a bit annoying.

I hope this isn't to hard to fix ^^,

LastHope
yes there is a bug with the challenge boosts damage as i counted all mine up and im missing 4 points mysteriously now i have to go over every tribal solo,duo,group or go over 2 rats solo,duo,group till i find the missing 4 points since they are marked as completed its just a lot of rework now Sad

Edit: this (bug) is not easily fixed repeating challenges and mapping my progress i cant appear to find where the missing points are
Same thing has happened to me, when calculating the damage I should be receiving from challenges it comes out to 125, but at the moment I'm only getting a bonus of 118.
I have the same problem. A close challenge in Ugh a Thug Silver solo, got reward, but not challenge base damage.
My character sheet says base bonus 116, but when I add up the totals from what I have completed, I should have had 121 so the +5 from Ugh a Thug isn't counted.
(06-17-2015, 06:23 PM)Galroth Wrote: I have the same problem. A close challenge in Ugh a Thug Silver solo, got reward, but not challenge base damage.
My character sheet says base bonus 116, but when I add up the totals from what I have completed, I should have had 121 so the +5 from Ugh a Thug isn't counted.

I ran mine again now, as I've become stronger, and I now won it.
It gave me the damage increase, and the total has also been updated, so for anyone struggeling with this, try running the instance again.