Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Clix Use
It seems that at random times for random lengths of time (but usually pretty short), my clix don't get used clicking or using skills. I don't know what causes this and can't give steps to reproduce, so perhaps there is some feature doing it that I am missing. It doesn't appear to be a syncing issue though, because it isn't like the chunk of free ones are suddenly deducted, it just starts deducting immediate actions again.
If you are in a zone where you need to kill X number of creatures to progress, or in a challenge, clix won't be used.
Does this happen when you are in a new zone fighting a new mob? Clix does not get used if you are fighting the highest zone you have unlocked. Also it does not use clix if you are in a challenge
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
I'll check, but if there is intended behaviour for it, then that is probably it. I'll post again if not.
I had assumed not using energy in challenges was intended, glad to know that zones needed for progression are in the same boat. I was intending to report the same 'bug' until I saw this thread.

However, I have experienced the bug the OP reported where the clix energy is actually being deducted, but doesn't display properly, then 'catches up' all at once.
That is more than likely a client/server sync issue then. If I leave IOU logged in for a while (overnight) I hit ctrl-F5 before doing much of anything to force everything to reload and resync
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
I leave IOU idling when I'm AFK and when I come back, clix aren't deducted for awhile. It's not a 'catching up' (visual display) issue for me.

It's as if Clix are saving up ABOVE my clix cap while I"m not there, and then when I come back, this (hidden) surplus is used as normal and then when I've used up all that hidden surplus, my clix functions as normal.

Of course I'm not referring to the aforementioned challenge levels or not unlocked levels (with monsters still to beat).