Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scores
I love stats!   Things I'd like to see:

1) Having the game show us our personal rank, instead of just the top 200.  Even if it only updates once a day, it would awesome for those of us not in the top 200.   It'd be even better if the list was searchable by either name, rank, score, or all of the above.

2) The different categories seem pretty out of balance (Upgrades seem to be between 1/2 and 2/3 of ones score).  I'd like that to be a bit more balanced.   I'd need to know exactly how each is calcuated to give you a more specific suggestion, but just going by what's obvious, I'd multiply level and pet score by 10.. that would but the numbers closer to trophies and Adventure... it seems clear those two are just going to get more and more insignifigant.

3)It'd be nice to see on the character screen the auto vs. click damage, rather than a 'base' score. just a line under the current box that reads: Total Auto damage after upgrades: X  Total Click damage after upgrades: Y would suffice

4) Some sort of 'teamwork score' to give one credit for helping others would be nice.. maybe a sum of levels gained by groupmates?  or some small % of xp shared?
1.) Agree with the rank thing. I just started playing a few days ago, and would be real nice to know where I stand and what kind of progress I'm making.
Count me as a third for personal rank showing. Big Grin

But, I can already see myself in top 200 pets. #188, baby. Mwahhaha.