Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
recruiting guild expansion
Guild name is Crazy Iggy

We currently have a very active group of players all clustered in late 1st or early 2nd ascension point of the game.

We are currently full, but we will very soon have an opening for a single new guild member. We would like to see an active, team-oriented player, preferably in the level 50-100 range and IOU score in the 2500-7000 range.

If you are interested, reply to this post with some details about yourself

Cheers

Iggy
That spot in Crazy Iggy is now open. Do not expect it to last long.
Spot has been filled.
Guild Crazy Iggy, rank 12, has one spot open for an active, team-oriented player, 2nd ascension strongly recommended
Spot has once again been filled. Owing to the interest, I am willing to entertain a waiting list.

If you are interested in any future openings in the guild, reply to this post.

I will make a list, those on the list will be given right of first refusal for any spots that open up. Priority on the waiting list shall be given in terms of order or received request.

Those who are on the list and are offered a spot and refuse shall be taken off the list.

Iggy
I am interested.
Currently level 51; 2537 IOU score.

Edit: I grow fast, and am very good at this "type" of game. TONS of experience with incremental/idle games would be a huge understatement..

EDit2: Level 60; 3000 IOU now
EDit3: Level 68; 3330 IOU now.
EDit4: Level 76, 4650 IOU now.
Top 10 Guild Crazy Iggy accepting 4 new active and team oriented players, 2nd ascension strongly recommended
Hey Iggy i'd like to join.
IOU Score: 7180
LVL: 120
Ascension: 2nd
IGN Name: Viktor