Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cards dropping twice
Im having 2 and 3 cards dropping for me in ascension 2, Im not in inferno yet, so I shouldnt be getting more than 1 card at a time, but it keeps giving me 2 and 3 every once in a while, I dont know how to stop it, but I dont want to be thought of as an abuser, so Id appreciate it if youd take a look into this, and possibly remove a few of the cards for giant rat, my ign is eatorofsouls.
(06-11-2015, 10:16 AM)thebigbum243 Wrote: Im having 2 and 3 cards dropping for me in ascension 2, Im not in inferno yet, so I shouldnt be getting more than 1 card at a time, but it keeps giving me 2 and 3 every once in a while, I dont know how to stop it, but I dont want to be thought of as an abuser, so Id appreciate it if youd take a look into this, and possibly remove a few of the cards for giant rat, my ign is eatorofsouls.

Im not even getting 1's anymore, only 2s now, and rather quickly.. its like I somehow have inferno drop rates and Im in a higher inferno tier, but Im really in ascension 2, refreshing didnt do anything for me.
yup that a bug ascension 2 ONLY drop 1 cards
It's showing the card boost activated on your account (double card drops). Whether you activated or if it's related to some of the other reports, that's why it's occurring.
I just noticed I had a card drop rate bonus activated as well even though I never did (and it was saying over 390h of bonus which is more than 16 days while the bonus is only 7 days) however refreshing made the bonus go away.