Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphic button
It would be nice if you could implement a graphic button which make the garaphic low or high + Full windowed.

Low(Animation off): Money don't spread but stay in a place, Dmg and xp don't go top, and monsters don't move and shine when hitted.

High(animation on): Money spread, dmg and xp moves, monstersmove and shine when hitted!

+ Full Window option.
I like this suggestion! Especially if it's a saved setting that carries with the account or client.

In the meantime, you can right click on the client and change the quality from high (default) to med or low. The chat becomes pretty scrambled but that's not a huge loss at this point anyway. I just turn mine back to high to read guild messages.

Rock on.
(06-10-2015, 04:30 PM)Analog Wrote: I like this suggestion! Especially if it's a saved setting that carries with the account or client.

In the meantime, you can right click on the client and change the quality from high (default) to med or low. The chat becomes pretty scrambled but that's not a huge loss at this point anyway. I just turn mine back to high to read guild messages.

Rock on.

I always do that and i put it on medium when i talk in chat Smile