Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do u ever Read...
The Guild Buildings they are allready Listed?

I did it now, after 3 month or so playing (lol) and i saw: Dungeons!

Holy crap, im so damn exited.

RAY, Quit your damn reallife and work 25/8 on Guild Updates ! Thats an Order!

Wink

Light
Personally, I'm really interested to see what becomes of the guilds. I mean there's a fortress and gate for player battles. dungeons as you mentioned will probably be some sort of idle minigame type or similar to challenges. beast Garden will likely have options for training or making pets stronger, but Idk what the rest will be like.

Armory? will equipment be introduced? Warehouse, a place for guildies to put in resources? Can it be given out to others or used for guild upgrades from there? Alter, windmill- I have no clue. Stables... Stables!? will we have mounts? What do we need mounts for maybe a timer for guild battles?

Me wanty! Ray hurry up, sleep isn't exactly a necessity. :p
MOAR DAMAGE. lol

Yeah Ray, stay off of Reddit and Dev your life away.
Yeah, to be honest I'm kind of holding back on "topping up" with this game before seeing what its going to have to offer in terms of guild. Guild raids would be nice, but if there is pvp (guild vs guild) that will be what it'd take for me to go ahead and drop some cash.
(06-06-2015, 09:54 AM)Ragekai Wrote: Yeah, to be honest I'm kind of holding back on "topping up" with this game before seeing what its going to have to offer in terms of guild.  Guild raids would be nice, but if there is pvp (guild vs guild) that will be what it'd take for me to go ahead and drop some cash.

Ray did mention something along the lines of giant parties for guild (I think he said 40+) but honestly I'm kind of having trouble believing that would come out anytime soon. Hopefully 6 isn't too far away, but guild content comes first.

https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=52
(06-06-2015, 11:03 AM)itsme Wrote:
(06-06-2015, 09:54 AM)Ragekai Wrote: Yeah, to be honest I'm kind of holding back on "topping up" with this game before seeing what its going to have to offer in terms of guild.  Guild raids would be nice, but if there is pvp (guild vs guild) that will be what it'd take for me to go ahead and drop some cash.

Ray did mention something along the lines of giant parties for guild (I think he said 40+) but honestly I'm kind of having trouble believing that would come out anytime soon. Hopefully 6 isn't too far away, but guild content comes first.

https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=52

Yes, I read that too.. not sure if he meant 40 people in a party vs. a giant mob that has a ton of hp or 40 vs 40 guild wars. IMO the pvp would be much cooler.
Guild PvP would be cool. I'd stop dropping money on Rise of Mythos and drop money here instead. Need to win lol.
(06-06-2015, 06:28 PM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: Guild PvP would be cool. I'd stop dropping money on Rise of Mythos and drop money here instead. Need to win lol.

Lulz. Need connection issues to be squared away before Guild PvP... imo.