Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a guild
Hello I have two players and I'm looking for a decent active guild to join. I've hopped around the guilds I've seen available to join, but it seems many players are never on, and their IOU score never goes up. I also never get any messages from them when I try.

My two characters are just over 2,000 IOU right now, would anyone be interested in having me?
hey there, my brother was thinking about opening our 2man guild for others...

but we need 2 more level then we are in the last ascend. so we are might not the thing you are looking for...

btw guildname is : NoGame NoLife

Light
(06-05-2015, 10:08 PM)Lightshard Wrote: hey there, my brother was thinking about opening our 2man guild for others...

but we need 2 more level then we are in the last ascend. so we are might not the thing you are looking for...

Light

Well, I'm currently not in any guild, so I could try it out. I'm only level ~50 on my characters, so it'll probably take awhile for me to catch up, but if the guild grows it could still be good for me. Smile

I don't see the guild listed. Can you send a couple invites? My names are itsme and itsme0.
(06-05-2015, 10:18 PM)itsme Wrote:
(06-05-2015, 10:08 PM)Lightshard Wrote: hey there, my brother was thinking about opening our 2man guild for others...

Light

Well, I'm currently not in any guild, so I could try it out. I'm only level ~50 on my characters, so it'll probably take awhile for me to catch up, but if the guild grows it could still be good for me. Smile

I don't see the guild listed. Can you send a couple invites? My names are itsme and itsme0.

inv are out. and ofc u couldnt find the guild. as i said before originaly it was a 2 man guild only, but my brother thought with the future guild upgrades we could inv more member Smile
if you still need a guild, feel free to get back to me, we have 6-7 active players atm, not including myself, I could remove our 2 inactives for your 2 characters, as long as you are active. Smile the guilds name is tyraelsLegacy, we are rank 22 atm Smile