Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rested Time Bug when Client have 24h DC
Hey Ray.

Tested it now on Purpuse the Last few Days, to be sure its a Bug.

So its Repeatable.

Seems its a Party Bug + Disconnect Bug.

Explanation:

2 Player in Party. (same Connection)
24 h Disconnect from Router hits only 1 of them (Random)
After Reloging the Player who got DC'd gets a Rested Bonus of 360 Minutes (exactly)
No matter how quick/long i reconnect after the DC.

So no matter how quick i relog, the Game/Server thinks the DC'er was offline for 720 Minutes, even when you only was offline for few Secs/mins.

Since we leave the Game open 24/7 and get DC'ed often in the Past (you know the Party Connection Bugs Sad ) we didnt noticed it so far.

Its highly possible me and my Brother "used" this Bug for a long time in the Past, before i Noticed it in the last few Days, and tested it on purpuse to write this Report.
I can Promise we didnt did it on Purpuse (except the last Days) But the Judging is on your Side.

It also seems, you cant trigger it urself by just "reseting" your Router, so you can only "use" this Bug when you have a 24h DC from your Provider. So its only abusable, when you know the Timing Window when your Provider will reset the Connection.

Should me and my Brother now go offline before the DC happens until the Bug is fixed? Dont wanna get banned/rerolled for abusing Stuff on purpuse, cuze now i know this exist...

Well, if you dont answer today, we go offline before the DC happens, just in Case.

If you need any more Infos, or a tryhard better explanation, cuze my English let your Eyes bleeding, then tell me it Smile

Light

btw: GUILD UPDATES!!! Hurry on man! XD
Rested time issues should be resolved, but let me know if they continue since the last update.
(06-05-2015, 11:55 AM)Ray Wrote: Rested time issues should be resolved, but let me know if they continue since the last update.

Yeah, read the mini Patch notes yesterday too, seem sb else reported it allready or you noticed it urself.

I can try it out today on Purpose again. I let you know then if it still exist or not.

Light