Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trophy Time Reduction Bug
There seems to be a bug where only Crit Chance Boost is not being reduced by spending trophies on my account. When used, the cooldown on it is 3 seconds slower when all of the skills cooldowns are reduced by 10%. Not too big of a deal, but still a bug. I have relogged multiple times in between resets. My IGN is Isondel.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've noticed similar...
got all my trophy skills to lv.2 reduction... when clicking them quickly; I always have to pause for about 2 seconds waiting for Crit chance boost to tick off the last bit while all the others are done...

I put one more point into Crit chance (lv.3) while keeping all the others at 2; and it seems to have balanced out now.
Verified and fixed for the next patch (or on a random unannounced server update before then)
(06-23-2015, 01:34 PM)Ray Wrote: Verified and fixed for the next patch (or on a random unannounced server update before then)

Thank you! I appreciate everything you've done for this game, I really have been enjoying it and can't wait for the fixes to parties.
(06-23-2015, 01:34 PM)Ray Wrote: Verified and fixed for the next patch (or on a random unannounced server update before then)

Hm..I guess after its fixed my timers will be off sync again with crit chance being faster =\ meh..