Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild Management
- I gave the Guild Leader away.
- I left the Guild with the Char, because he was only in there as the "Creator"
- The Guild gets automaticly dissbanded. Sad (even when still a new Guild Leader was existing)
- Was forced to Create the Guild again.

If its not intended, then i ask for the 20 AP Refund.

If its intended, then please change it in the Future, or add a Tag to the Guy who created the Guild as "Creator" so, we clearly know, when the Creator leaves, the Guild gets disbanded, no matter how many Player have a Leader Rank.

Char Name Creator: Lightshard2
New Leaders: Lightshard, Admirahl
Char who left: Lightshard2
Char who created the new Guild under the same Name: Lightshard

Thanks in advance

Light
Hi Lightshard, it was intended that way, at least before...but you bring up good points.

I've set it to show Creator, and to auto pass on the Creator status to another member that has 'Leader' status, as opposed to auto disbanding.
If no other leader is found, it will just disband the guild for now. This will become active for the next patch.

Further improvements to be made down the road.
(06-01-2015, 12:21 AM)Ray Wrote: Hi Lightshard, it was intended that way, at least before...but you bring up good points.

I've set it to show Creator, and to auto pass on the Creator status to another member that has 'Leader' status, as opposed to auto disbanding.
If no other leader is found, it will just disband the guild for now. This will become active for the next patch.

Further improvements to be made down the road.

Thanks for the quick reply.
Isn't it possible that you make it so you either first have to kick all members to leave the guild as leader or that you can only leave if you first put someone else in leaderposition?