Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Several suggestions
Well I just started this game 2 days ago and I'm really impressed with what I saw till so far and the total game feels good.
But like in all games certain things don't feel right or could be better from my point of view.
I know a lot of things are already on the to do list like guild improvement and that sort of things so if I mention things that are already in the planning to change just ignore it.

Guild:
- Right now you only see IOU score and not their level or ascension they are on.
Would love to see that this is changed so that you see their level and maybe some sort of icon that shows for example A1, A2 or something like that.
- Once you've ascended you can't seem to help lower level people as you're on different ascension would be nice if you could help lower level guildies for example or new friend that come play the game.
- Right now you can only have 10 people in the guild, I find this a bit low and hope it could be increased in the future.
Maybe use a system like if you want to go from 10 to 11 members 3 people have to contribute an amount of diamonds or gold to increase the max members to 11. Could give certain reward like AP or Gold/Diamonds for doing this.

Chat:
I dislike the chatting ingame as the chat windows make the game look smaller, guess that is a side effect for the fact that is also playable on mobile.
But what i dislike the most is that as soon you log in you join a channel but since it is an idle game you end up with channels where from the 38 people in the chat more then 20-30 are not even there.
Would be nice if you just disconnect from a channel after you didn't do something on your screen for 5 or 10 minutes.

Woodcutting and mining:
They both look a bit cheap compared to the rest of the gameplay and could use some improvements. The upgrades for wood feel a bit high to start with but that could just be me.

Challenges:
Adjusting the difficulty doesn't adjust the level requirements or show inscreen what the level of the bosses are.
So for bronze it shows Rats! difficulty 10-26 and if you change to silver it still show the same difficulty while it is much more difficult.
Challenge milestones are getting higher also directly and would've been better i think if there were more levels.
So 10 challange point give 10 dmg, 25 challenge points give 25 dmg, 40 challengepoints give 40 dmg. Right now the increase of damage is very nice once you reach the milestone but since you level so slowly it takes forever to hit the next milestone.

Upgrades:
Most upgrades are nice and prices seems to go up nicely but with Auto Speed and Base Damage the prices seems out of line with the others.
Maybe better to lower costs with 50% and also lower attack speed and base damage with 50%.
Right now the only solution is to use AP for it while it should be used mainly for pet leveling?

Character:
Would love to see more statistics here as right now it seems useless as it misses a lot of things.
The Base Damage only shows level bonus, challenge milestones, challenge boosts and card bonus while it just don't show how the other upgrades and pet damage increases it.
Would be nice if you could see to screens where one shows the auto dmg and other the click dmg.

Social/pets:
Would be nice if instead getting a pop up window you get a screen like you have with character and upgrades.
With social you see a lot of ranks but not your own rank if you're not in top 200.
Not sure if it is possible to show more ranks but would be nice to atleast know your own rank so you know how you do compared to the rest.

Well that is it for now hope you can do something with this feedback!
Most of your points concern progress speed while you only started yesterday...
This speed is the way the game is designed, you're simply not meant to be able to 100% it in a single day.
And stuff like 3 man parties, cards or pet arena have already made it much faster than it was some time ago.
You can expect it to get significantly slower in your next couple days / weeks of playing, so if you don't like the pace you should problably stop playing and go play something fast like Starcraft.
Actually a lot of his suggestions, except for the ones about Upgrades which he's just misguided about Wink, are good suggestions that have little to do with speed of progress. In fact many of these are things I've considered giving feedback about myself (but not Upgrades, they're fine the way they are).

Ray's in development on Guild enhancements as we speak, so right now is a great time to put a bug in his ear about that stuff Smile
What I'd like to see the most is being able to help guildies of different ascensions, in my guild we are keeping all from ascending untill all are at the level for ascending and that slows down our progress, so I'm hoping something will change with that feature.
With guilds you also face problems where you can't join each other cause 1 has ascended while other not. This means for ideal guildplay you need to ascend together else you can't play together for a period of time.
Also makes it next to impossible for newer players to join older guilds that exist for a longer period of time.
So ideal would be that you can always join someone else his party you automaticly go to lowest level anyway?

For the daily chest timer:
Is it possible since it focus on idling that you just can get it 5 times or something where max cooldown is a hour. I would think that if i wake up do 1 maybe 2 chests then go to work or school and come home at 4pm then i hit next chest give me 1 hour cooldown so that is 5pm then hit the 2 hour cooldown is 7pm then hit the 3 hour cooldown is 10pm then hit 4 hour cooldown and it is past midnight.
To make it more friendly maybe just put the max cooldown on 1 hour and you can get a max of 7 chests. That way even if you get your first chest at 4pm you can still get all rewards for midnight?