Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a bug: trophy-progress of more than 100%
My in-game name is: Mystique

I just recognized it today (because before I wasn't looking at these amounts very often or trying to reach a specific amount of them, just playing the game and earning a trophy, when I reach the required amount) ...that there is an incorrect amount of the trophy-progress for the adventure-score, I will attach a screenshot (so I hope, that it is easier to explain the current situation). the score is already above 100%, but when reaching "100%", it should bewing with 0% again, right?

I personally use firefox to play this game (and in this browser, I recorded this screenshot), but maybe this "bug" / "issue" will appear in chrome or other browsers too?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There was a thread before, trophies can't go above level 60. My suggestion for this would be like this: if the trophy level is 60 the progress counter would print out "MAX" or something like that.

Edit: link to a thread: https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=579
(05-25-2015, 08:56 AM)Sekcio Wrote: There was a thread before, trophies can't go above level 60. My suggestion for this would be like this: if the trophy level is 60 the progress counter would print out "MAX" or something like that.

Edit: link to a thread: https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=579

thanks for the info & the link (I wasn't using the search-function before, because I thought, that this have to be a bug, so I thought "it can't count as exploiting, if I immediately write it down here with a screenshot") ...but next time, I will use this function, before starting a new post / thread.

should this thread be closed by me or still stay here? :-)
Ray usually ends up adding more trophies though. I like that the % goes over, just means to me that when new trophies are added, I'll already be closer to getting them.
Exactly Crimsonking. I figure it doesn't really hurt besides new people when they first reach the max get confused. It's nice to see by how much you've reached the goal for when the next trophy cap comes in.
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg