Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mob fighting reset / other bug
I'm trying to collect cards from a certain monster(1-7) which is working ok, but I come home today after work and it switched to a tougher monster(1-9). This has happened a few times in the past where it will switch from 1-7 to something else. I thought maybe it was because I was in a party and someone departed. That wasn't the case.

I had a bug the other day where I'd get unlimited chests to open. I'd join a party, then leave right away and the chest would say "click here" then disappear from the screen. No timer/icon, just vanished. I was able to do this a few times in a row.

Thanks. My in game name is MGF
Also, my clix(click attacks) rarely register with the bar. It does do damage to the mob though.
(05-21-2015, 09:30 AM)MGF Wrote: I had a bug the other day where I'd get unlimited chests to open. I'd join a party, then leave right away and the chest would say "click here" then disappear from the screen. No timer/icon, just vanished.

This might be a FPS issue. Are you able to click it, or does it show for just a few seconds then go away?

(05-21-2015, 09:45 AM)MGF Wrote: Also, my clix(click attacks) rarely register with the bar. It does do damage to the mob though.

Does this happen on all mobs? or just ones that you haven't yet killed the requisite number to move on? If you're fighting the highest level you have unlocked, you can keep using skills/clix indefinitely (as a boost to help with progression)
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
I was able to click the chests and was awarded the contents.

All mobs. If I click fast enough, I will go down like 2 clix and then it will stop going down after that yet I can still click.

I do believe I figured out why I was switching mobs. I was allowing other players to join me in my adventure. They'd join and leave. One of those caused me to switch mobs.